When I grow up I want to be...



Welcome to the first post of my new blog!

To get started, here is a link to a free classroom activity printable available in my TPT store.  It is intended for lower primary grades. "When I grow up I want to be..." involves writing an opinion piece and a bit of fun coloring.


This activity includes two boy and two girl character options. Each student should select one character that they feel the most comfortable with for a self-depiction.

Next, students select a "career clothes" outfit to glue on their character. The clothes are in black & white so that they can be colored by the students. (Sort of like paper dolls but it works for boys and girls.)

Students then write an explanation of why they chose that particular future career path.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/When-I-Grow-Up-I-Want-To-Be

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment